About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A New Chapter


After reading the wonderful blogs of some good friends I thought I'd jump in and try to let our friends know what's going on with us. I'll try to be interesting and funny.


We closed up "our " house in Masten Lake this weekend. Actually the house belongs to our very good friend Cathy who lives most of the year in Ohio. She wonderfully lets us use her house and the lake whenever we wish. So it's a sad day for us when we put the house to sleep for the winter.

1 comment:

mastenlady said...

The shadow on the land of your Masten Lake home looks like a cruise ship!
mastenlady