About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day 2009




























Well I'm back blogging after a one month hiatus. I've been stressed with work and politics. Don't ask but all is okay now.

So here are photos from the Wurtsboro Memorial day parade and services. The big story is that one of the horses who led the parade bolted at the end of the parade and hasn't been seen since.

Keep your eyes open

After the parade friends came back to our house for barbecue. What a novel idea.

Welcome summer 2009. We are ready for you

No comments: