About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Monday, June 1, 2009

Celebrations

It was just a social whirl this week.

On Thursday we celebrated Toni's Dad, Bud's 89th birthday. The family was over for cake & gifts.
Friday was Toni and my 15th wedding anniversary. who are those young people?
We did gifts and went out for breakfast. Later Toni baked a cake and I went to Shop Rite. We did go out to dinner but we were too tired to go to a movie. I guess we're getting old.





Saturday was our pastor Father Peter Madori's 40th anniversary as a priest. After mass it was snacks & goodies under a tent on the front lawn of the church.

No comments: