About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day weekend in Lake George

Toni & I spent part of Labor Day weekend in Lake George at Maureen & Eric's house, along with Jim & Karen Kilgore, two boats and three dogs. Beautiful weather, wonderful friends,
lots of laughs...Heaven





Maur & Eric's development in Lake George



Captain & Toneal


Three good Buddies: Reuben, Willie & Spencer


Toni & Mimosas


Crusing along with Jim, Karen & Maur on Jim's pontoon



Bonding with Willie



Toni at leasure


Lea & Jerry



Karen on Maur & Eric's boat
Beautiful Lake George



Napping Eric





Me & Reuben. I love dogs



Maureen & Reuben

Adirondacks


No comments: