About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Party, Party, Party

We've had a busy schedule last weekend.
Friday night we had the St Joseph's church's Christmas party at Eagle's Nest in Bloomingburg.
About 140 people attended. Here are Toni & me all decked out before the party.
Our friends from Masten Lake Danny & Terry
Friends Tony & Karen Ferguson

Toni & Jean a neighbor & friend


The church choir



On Saturday night we went to Toni's Aunt Rita's surprise 80th birthday party.The party was at Rita's daughter Andrea house in Kennilon NJ. A very surprised Aunt Rita & her son Chris.



About 60 people were at the party

This house is not to be believe. Besides the usual house beautiful they have a home movie theater that seats ten in reclining chairs and a superb sound system. I want one!



And of course they have an indoor pool and sauna. I want one of those also.

Toni & her cousins Little Rita & Melissa. Andrea's husband Angelo has every Sports Illustrated since God knows when. He has the walls in the family room framed with the covers
.
Us & Aunt Rita


Aunt Rita & her children: Andrea, Rita , Chris & Ester

I love going to the Malatesta's parties.
It always is a fun time. Lots of laughs and great Italian food.


Finally on Monday we went to another surprise birthday party for a family friend from church, Ralph Striano. Ralph is 90 and still works as the caretaker for St Joseph's.
Ralph must really rate, they actually closed Danny's for his party



Ralph & Father Pete



Ralph & his wife Margaret
I need to stay home and recoup. Life in the fast lane is getting to me.

No comments: