About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Friday, October 15, 2010

Woodstock Museum

A couple of weekends ago,we finally made a trip to the Bethel Woods Museum. We went with our friends Jackie & Lew Marchant.The museum contains some great historical memorabilia from the 1969 concert and the 1960's. It brought back so many  great memories.



Toni & Jackie
 



Toni and the Hippie Bus. Inside they run  a movie about the concert
  

We ran into our friends Marlene & Bambi along with Marion Caine who I haven't seen in over 30 years. Marion was married to our great friend Mike Caine


Toni, Jackie & Lew







They have this cool thing at the museum. The museum is doing an oral history of the original 1969 concert You go into a booth whereyou can record your verbal memories. I made a one minute recording and then they take your picture. If you go to the museum you can enter my name on their database and you'll hear my story. Next time we go I want to listen to other people's recordings.
I listened to my Woodstock "date" Cathy Longo's recollections. This is the picture of Cathy in their database..


This photo is from the exhibit and that's how I really remember it. Someday I hope to find a photo of Cathy & me at the concert. I keep looking but so far, no luck.

No comments: