About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Monday, July 1, 2013

Bibsy's Birthday

Each year a group of Bibsy Riley's friends & family get together to celebrate Bibsy's Birthday.
Bibsy was a wonderful woman who left us too soon. We miss her very much.





1 comment:

Gloria said...

OMG, my family and I use to have a summer home in Wurtsboro Hills. I remember Bibsy so well - the lake in the woods and we all use to visit her mom's house who had a pet monkey. Our family home was on the corner of Cedar and Trail one. I remember so many folks Mike, John Malanka - we useto hang at his home too, Marlene, Eddy, etc. When did Bibsy pass and from what illness? Gloria gmbdaly@gmail.com