About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eagles & Crocus



Toni and I saw some strange birds in the backyard, we though they were turkeys. but when they flew off we realized they were young eagles. They live in a nest across the brook from our backyard. We'll keep our cameras at the ready.
The crocus are blooming. There is hope for spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's officially SPRING here in Northern Virginia - our Cabana Boy is out there right now cutting our lawn for the first time this season. YIPPEE!!!