About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lauren & Scott



Friday night we had a lovely dinner at our friends Jo Ann & Tom's house in Oakland.
We got to meet their daughter, Lauren's fiance Scott.He's such a nice guy and they make a beautiful couple. I first saw Lauren when she was one day old in the hospital. She's always been the sweetest child. Lauren & Scott are getting married October 17th. It's going to be a beautiful wedding.We also love their adorable dog Pino. We'll have to arrange a play date for Pino & Spencer sometime soon

No comments: