About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Monday, November 7, 2011

Winery/Birthday Tour

Last month the Wurtsboro gang did a tour of wineries in the Hudson Valley. Brave Laurie Kilgore drove a van so that the "oldsters" could drink. 
The first stop was the Basha Kill Winery In Wurtsboro


The tasting room at the Basha Kill

We are starting to get happy


We lunched on their deck

We celebrated the guys in our group who have turned 60.
                
Next stop was the   Stoutridge  winery in Marlboro. A beautiful place,the wine not so much


Final stop was Glorie Farm winery that let you crush the grapes
Purple Feet
Mike & Cheryl our brave grape stompers

I love the look on Karen's face
Toni, (not happy the wine ran out), me Cheryl & Mike Durdovic,Rich Ferrara,Eric & Maur Gross and Karen & Jim Kilgore


The view of the Hudson from the winery, they had music and food.




We ate dinner at the Newburgh waterfront a lovely end to a fun day

No comments: