About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Comfort Weekend in Lake George






Our friends Maureen & Eric invited us to their house in Lake George for a "Comfort Valentine Weekend". Mike, Cheryl, Jim & Karen made it also. Our comfort weekends are filled with good food, drinks and lots of laughs. Spencer & Willie seem to enjoy themselves as well. In the middle of winter it's a thing good to be with your friends. Life doesn't get much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Jack & Toni, we finally get to see the "other" people you socialize with. The Lake George house is gorgeous. Never thought the "Lake" would be beautiful in a season other than Summer.
Hope you all had a great "comfort"-able weekend!
Jackie & Lew

Anonymous said...

Had a great weekend as usual. There is just not enough of them and they are all too short.
Here's to the next one. Cheers!!!!

Jim and Karen