About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Other Children


Many of you don't know that Spencer isn't our only child. Meet Turtlie & Myrtlie.Of course these are not the original T& M.

The original T&M were my childhood pets.They lived in a beautiful pink plastic bowl with a very realistic plastic palm tree. Unfortunately we lost Turtlie after a long life. My Dad convinced me we should release Myrtlie on the Basha Kill, a local brook. So just like the Vikings, Myrtlie and bowl floated down the brook. Dad said she would be very happy in her new home. Actually she was probably dead within the hour.
There will be no such fate for the new T&M. They now have a positions as directors of morale for Spencer Communications.

1 comment:

mastenlady said...

What is that turtle doing to the BACK of the other turtle? What are you running in that Sears catalog house up in the mountains?