About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good weekend with Photos




Sunday we spent the day with our friends Bobbie, Guy, Jackie & Lew and to celebrate Bobbie's upcoming birthday. The Wolf's built their house on a beautiful mountain in Milford, PA. There was some excellent food.
Toni,Jackie & Bobbie have been friends since kindergarten. Toni is planning a party for this summer because her class started kindergarten 50 years ago this September. Amazingly she's in touch with at least half of her class.

No comments: