About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas has come and gone. We were filled with the blessings of family & friends. Christmas eve was raining and icy in Wurtsboro, but we had a lovely dinner in the new restaurant in town, Toscana. After dinner we went to midnight mass, which in Wurtsboro is at nine o'clock. I was on the altar doing the readings while Toni sat with the Dolans and Kyle's family. The mass and the music were especially beautiful. After church we had about fifteen friends and family back to our house for holiday cheer.

Christmas morning we opened our gifts and my parents came for breakfast after mass. After more presents almost everyone took a nap and Toni cooked a beautiful dinner. Christmas night we went to the Dolan's for more presents and dessert. It's exhausting but wonderful. Here are some of the pictures.

No comments: