About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trans Siberian Orchestra

Toni and I went to see TSO this weekend with our friends Maureen & Eric. The orchestra plays Christmas carols with a hard rock attitude. They have a great light show, snow falls from the ceiling and fireworks and flames shoot out all over the place. This is our fourth time seeing them.
We love them.
We stayed over at Maur & Eric's new home in Albany. New to them, it was built in 1937. They made us a lovely dinner before the show. A great time with wonderful friends



1 comment:

mastenlady said...

What a TRIPPY TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!