About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Party at Aunt Rita's







This weekend we went to Toni's Aunt Rita's house for her annual family Christmas party in Patterson, NJ.
We always have a really fun time . There's lots of good food, drinks, desserts and talk. It's not a quiet group. After eating, the braver souls go into the backyard to watch a bonfire and sing Christmas Carols. This year we watched a meteor shower, which was truly amazing especially after a few drinks. Thank you Aunt Rita!

No comments: