About Me

My photo
My wife Toni and I live in the beautiful Catskill mountains, where we love to spend time with family & friends. I enjoy working in the gardens,reading, hanging out at the lake and enjoying the bounty of our lives. In 2007 I started my own business and named it after our dog Spencer. "Life's been good to me so far"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas



Well, were are doing pretty good with the Christmas prep. work. The trees ( yes, two trees) are up, the cards are in the mail and we're decorated inside and out. We still have a little shopping to do, but we're basically ready. I like to be done early so we can enjoy the season.
Bring it on Santa!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Only two trees??? Try FIVE!!! . . . if you don't count the one inside the dollhouse! Oh, and by the way . . . I don't have any of them up yet (give me another week)! Bet everything looks great, Cous. Love ya, Susan

mastenlady said...

Fabulous!
I finally put up A decoration....... one shopping bag with a snowman on it. It will stay on the mantle until Three Kings Day. Then I have to go through ALLLLLLLLLL the work of taking it down and storing it until next year. These holidays are stressful but I manage to stay in SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!